Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Sneak Peak and a Little Change

Look what I finished this weekend!
Coffee table turned ottoman. I can't show it all to you because I haven't finished the legs yet (just needed to get is complete enough in preparation for Baby Girl's arrival). I am debating between painting the legs white or staining them. Which do you think?


Also, did you notice a slight change in the background? I ordered a large print from Target of a photo taken at our wedding that my husband and I both love. 

Before:

After:

I love it more! Our apartment is slowly becoming more us.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, & I love the fabric & pillows on the chairs. So glad I found your blog!

    Plus...good news...you just won a chevron, monogram blanket from Zhush.com (via Spearmintbaby.com)

    shoot me an email when you get this: spearmintbaby@gmail.com
    xo, shari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...