Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pinterest Eye Candy

I am very aware that the last few posts have been images only, but baby girl is getting a bit antsy to get out and making my days not as comfy as they once were. I promise I will be back to regular posting once I am feeling a little less tired and uncomfortable. Until then, these are some of my recent pins that I have been loving.

  White crisp bed with bold pops of color. Loving the pink bench at the end of the bed with the bold blue pillows

Dorothy Draper+ Black+ Gold= Perfection

Natural wood, pop of color on mirror with a bit of floral

Mint (amazing color this summer) and dark pink- nice balance of solids and patterns without appearing too matchy matchy, but instead flowy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...