Friday, April 27, 2012

A Friday Fav: The Kitchen

Yesterday was a busy day for prego me. I drove out to Ikea to pick up some items to organize our Baby Girl's clothes and then did a couple a other errands. I took a quick nap and then the hubs and I went to the Bulls last game of the season with a couple friend of ours.

Today I am sitting in bed surrounded by a mess of stuff and while I really need to get butt kicking on everything I am staring at this. . . my dream kitchen.





I hope to get most of my unfinished projects done this weekend, but we'll see what actually happens. Do you have any exciting plans or projects this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Whitney! I just found your blog from your pinterest page. SO cute! And I didn't know you were pregnant congratulations! I love these white kitchens too-- so fresh and happy. love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...