Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Stylings

We are purchasing a crib this week along with a stroller and car seat. We are very aware that, with the countdown at 26 days, we are cutting it pretty darn close. In my search over the last few months I have either found super pricey or very inexpensive cribs. I will have to check on the durability of the cribs I have selected below before buying, because they are the cheapos, but these are the cribs I am considering.



Baby Mod- Modena 3 in 1
(This is actually the Babyletto Hudson, but I couldn't find it being sold anywhere)


I think the Olivia is out of the running because of the natural wood color on the bottom. I'm looking to keep all the baby furniture white. So, out of the other three cribs, which one do you think I should purchase?

images 1/2/3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...