Thursday, February 23, 2012

Outfit to Interior- Yellow, Black and White

I pinned this outfit just recently and would purchase my own version if I were still single and not expecting a baby in 3 months. Practical clothing and accessories are on the horizon and will stay there for many years to come. I love the color combo of white, yellow and black, but my favorite parts of this look is the gray t-shirt with the black Birkin bag. Can we say classy here? I love it!

I immediately thought of Jenna Lyon's home tour and her living room in the same colors and that bit of classy bling with the chandelier and the textures of the chairs and fur throws. A perfect match.

Yellow, black and white
                                                                       images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...