Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Light and Airy

I do have a favorite type of bedroom and I often describe it as 'light and airy' which, to me, means white linens, simple design an large windows with natural light. I've also realized that I should move to Europe, but specifically Sweden, if I want this look done right. I believe a bedroom should be for comfort and relaxation and there is always a personal touch or a pop of color.

I showed you my nightstands, here, that I recently painted white. I am really happy with them, but my room is a little too stark and needs that personal touch I mentioned. I'm thinking some meaningful art, texture and little bit more color to make the room feel alive.

I am in love with all of these bedrooms, which I have on my Pinterest.


INSANE headboard!


Danielle's bedroom is featured in the most recent issue of rue



So what is your bedroom style?

2 comments:

  1. I love the white bedding...which reminds me...may I pay you to make me one for Texas - the one you made for yours? We can talk details later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would love to make one for you! It is still mine and Matthew's favorite because you can change the colors of your room through pillows and accessories but always have a classy duvet. Done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...