Monday, February 27, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Friday was fast pace with packing, a baby doctor appointment and a drive to spend the weekend in Iowa to visit my husband's family. 6 months pregnant, eating all day long, sledding and playing with the cutest little 2 year old made for a relaxing and fun weekend.

Now, this is what my Monday is looking like:


I'm leaving early in the morning for the rest of the week and I must say I am having a hard time leaving my man. The closer we get to having Baby Girl join us the more patience we lose in waiting for her and wanting to be our cute little 3 person family.

I am excited to see my amazing family and friends and will do my best to check in throughout the week, but will be mostly MIA enjoying this nice vacation. 

Enjoy the week and the beautiful weather that has come our way. What a crazy winter, right?

2 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous trip and congrats on the impending arrival of your baby girl! The trip will fly by I'm sure.

    Re: about my drum shade. Unfortunately I got it from a showroom I used to work for. It's actually dented on one side and they were throwing it out. I just slipped it right over our generic chandy and voila! The people on Young House Love did the same thing though. Maybe you could see where they got theirs?

    Thanks Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a lot of fun and make some great memories with your family!

    Congrats on the pregnancy! I am a new follower to your blog and would love it if you would follow mine too! Thanks. ~Annie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...