Monday, January 2, 2012

Ringing in the New Year with Pantone's 2012 Color of The Year


What better way to start out the new year than with the Pantone 2012 Color of The Year: Tangerine Tango. I will admit that I completely jumped on the Honeysuckle (pink) train last year, but I will have to ease my way into my own personal use of tangerine. This orange can add the perfect pop of color and, in small doses, can take any interior from safe to chic.




 A unique idea to paint a border running along the bottom of your staircase.


When it comes to fashion I might steer clear of tangerine, except perhaps in a handbag. Orange just isn't my color, but I am excited to see Tangerine Tango in many interiors throughout this next year.

images 1/2/3/4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...