Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New issue of Rue Magazine!!!

The new issue of Rue came out yesterday and, my favorite so far is the styled apartment of Danielle Moss who lives here in Chicago. I live in quite a small space myself and seeing Danielle's bedroom, specifically, take on her own personal style was very inspiring. I have so many ideas of my own I need to get going on.

Thank you to Alaina of Live Creating Yourself for posting the beautiful pictures of Danielle's apartment.

 Always the biggest fan of crisp clean white fabrics and walls

 So feminie with the flowers and pops of pink and gold


I could see myself spending Sunday afternoons tucked in that bed reading all afternoon. Such a great space. I am working on creating a more put together look for mine and my husband's bedroom and making sure I steer clear from the overly feminine, for his sake.

Go check our Rue and all of it's many other stylish features!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...