Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lonny Sneak Peak

I had another post planned for today, but I've decided I might be taking a snow day in fear of this. . .

Winter 2011- a mile from our apartment

I know this is a bit extreme (we're only expected to get 3-5 inches), but we have been enjoying some extreme weather here in Chicago this winter with days in the 40s and 50s. I also had a dream last night about crazy tornadoes and, just yesterday, I told my husband that we would die of starvation and thirst if any big or medium sized natural disaster hit because we are lacking in food storage. 

So, I am heading downtown this morning to hit up my favorite grocery store and stock up for the "cold winter" ahead before the snow starts falling (Yes, I am so paranoid at this point that I am buying a few gallons of water). Wish me luck!

I wanted to leave you with this awesome sneak peak from Lonny's March/April magazine and I must say I am LOVING!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...