Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy MLK Day

Happy Martin Luther King Day! My husband and I slept in extremely late, living it up before baby girl comes, and we were just putting the finishing touches on a little project when we hit a small snag. We'll be running to our local Home Depot this afternoon to remedy the problem and then I will show you what we've been working on later this week.


I am loving this bedroom.Very light and airy with a few pops of pink and turquoise in the lamps, pouf, throw and border of the comforter. I'm also always a sucker for a Madeline Weinrib rug and loving the mirrored nightstands. I must admit I lean towards the side of neutrals in the bedroom in order to create a cozy, simple, less chaotic feel in order to get a little R&R. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...