Friday, September 9, 2011

Room of the Week


Happy Friday! Last night my husband and I went to a concert in the park, he has some surprise outing planned for tonight, and tomorrow we are hitting up the Downtown Art Fair! Is there anything exciting on your radar this weekend?

Before I checked out, I pulled this from my inspiration file and wanted to share with all of you. I love design that is effortless. That looks lived in, has evolved, and will continue to change. All of the sofa pillows look used and comfy. I love the fabric draped over the sofa and those gold photo frames, gold mirror, and the rest of the artwork reflected in the mirror look discovered and meaningful to the person who's life is lived there. I find it to be a beautiful and calming room.

image via belle maison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...