Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cane Chairs


See this photo? I pinned it on pinterest 2 months ago. Reason: I was in love with the chairs and decided I wanted some for our living room. I loved the small scale, but gorgeous possibilities with the chair frame and fabric.

We have been in dire need of more seating in our living room. Our one couch is not cutting it.

After 2 months of searching I found a pair of chairs very similar to the style above. I found a pair of CANE CHAIRS!!! I picked them up this morning and they are perfect. Cane chairs are great for a small space, like our apartment. They don't feel chunky, sit off the ground and the overall frame is petite.  I can't wait to paint and reupholster them!

Take a look at some other great cane chairs.





  images via pinterest and apartment therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...