Monday, June 6, 2011

Fabrics!

Welcome to Monday morning! The sun is shining . . .  so that’s good. How was your weekend? Was it as eventful and yet uneventful as mine?

Checklist for this past weekend:
  • Pack up camping gear only to find out the Canyon is closed due to flooding
  • Cook our tinfoil dinners in the oven and eat them outside our apartment
  • Roast our smores at the mini-mall by the other canyon while making conversation with couples waiting for their restaurant reservation
  • Sunny Saturday morning bike ride
  • Flood my parent’s basement while washing our car
  • Spend a good part of our Saturday moving soaked boxed from one room to another
  • Sunday brunch with the entire family to celebrate our little niece, Avery
  • Sew some pillow covers for the couch
  • Clean out our storage closet for the furnace maintenance man

AND look what showed up this weekend


I also received a birthday card in the mail from my In-Laws and my MIL was sweet enough to remember I had wanted an Iowa Hawkeyes t-shirt to match my hubbies and had sent that as well. I love surprises! So, hopefully this week (my birthday week) I can surprise all of you with some little projects I’ve been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...