Monday, June 20, 2011

Domino and Decorate

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful sunny weekend. I can't remember much of mine, but I'm pretty sure it was wonderful. Today I had to show you what my sweet husband surprised me with on my birthday:



 
Remember this post? I have been wanting this book for so stinking long and he was sweet enough to remember. He remembers everything.

I also received a Amazon giftcard from my Brother and SIL. I've never received one of those before, but I started jumping up and down (I was alone when I did this) because I knew immediately what I wanted:


This one arrived just this morning. I am already in love with Domino and I cannot wait to start checking all the goodies that are in Decorate.

1 comment:

  1. I have that domino book! Its a fave. Hope you're doing well! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...