Friday, June 3, 2011

ADORE Magazine

The new June/July issue of Adore Magazine came out this week and it is such a fun read and loads of eye candy! The colors are phenomenal and the furniture pieces are amazing. I would love to live in this magazine.

Check out some of my many favorite looks:

 Love this gold wallpaper. Stunning!

 I have been dreaming of a console table just like this one


 Hello color, green sofa, awesome chair and killer coffee table




 I would like to pull off a purple headboard and that lamp is the perfect orange



 A bed I would love to wake up in every morning

Hello color!

I get so excited each time a new Adore issue comes out. I am enthralled for weeks.

P.S. My fabric for my pillow covers arrive today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...