Friday, April 15, 2011

The Lighting Game

Happy Friday Everyone! Just when I thought the weekend was coming and life was good my husband and I ran into a hiccup by 8 am this morning. It wasn’t the best surprise given that he is in the middle of finals and graduation and that he is super sick. 

So, tonight we are either having a fun night on the town or staying in and nursing him back to health, it depends on how he is feeling. However, before I leave, I want to know your opinion on some lighting. I have no idea how I will pick my lighting when I am no longer renting. Lighting can create such a statement and yet I see a lot of people get it wrong. I do not want to be one of those people.

Check out these lighting options. . .







My all time favorite lighting choice, though, that I would love to add to my someday home would be Me Oh My's gorgeous chandelier in her KITCHEN!

 You need to take a look at her home tour. I am in love with every inch of that house and she has inspired quite a few projects and styles in my own little home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...