Friday, April 29, 2011

Going Green

Last night I asked me husband which color he would love in our bedroom. After just a little bit of thought he said, "Green." I gasped and said I had been thinking about the color green a lot lately and had considered painting our entertainment center green and getting hardware to make it look like a campaign dresser. Not exactly what he was thinking, but at least we had the right color. We both like a true green color, not dark and not bright limy or pastelly. True green is gorgeous!

After much thought I don't think the color green will be making a big appearance in our bedroom, but I thought I would look at some green room inspiration.

via here

via here

via here

via here

via here

via here

 via here


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...