Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bedroom lamps- Oops

There is a weird thing that my mother has done and I found out I do now. I would come home from school and find her closet carpet ripped out and it turns out she just got the desire to rip out the carpet and that was it. So, you go out and get new carpet.

Yesterday, I came home and while my husband was talking to me I started ripping off the fabric from our bedroom lamps. I wanted to see how the shade underneath had held up and it looks perfect, but you can feel the adhesive spray on it when you touch it. Well now he has a table lamp that is half skinned and it does not look pretty. That now means. . . we are looking for bedroom lamps sooner than we had planned.

So today I got to looking. I don't want to spend over $50 on each lamp, but I might be crazy to say I don't want to spend more than $40 on each. So, here are my current options:

via here

via here


via here


via here

via here

via here

via here

via here

via here

via here

via here

via here

via here



In all honesty, I only really like the first one from Pier 1 and I might be a bit naive to think I will take my first trip to HomeGoods and find the exact lamps I want for the price I want on my first try. I've heard you need to check this store regularly to find the gorgeous lamps and furniture that everyone scores, but I am hoping the decorating gods will smile down on me and grant me this one little want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...