Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rue Inspiration

I went back and browsed through the new March/April Rue Magazine today and spotted my couch! Okay, not my couch, but my couch is very similar in color, fabric and style.


It gave me the exact direction I was looking for when it came to changing out my pillows for a spring-y-er look. Color, we want color. So here is what I am thinking. . .


 A little bit of this


With a little bit of this

and a pink lumbar pillow whose fabric I have yet to find. Love how the pink and the yellow pull from the floral pillow. Tying florals and patterns together by pulling out matching colors makes the look flow together without looking too matchy matchy. 

Happy note: My husband and I are off to Ikea tonight to grab the pillow inserts for my project as well as a bigger surprise purchase that we will be tweaking. I'll show you all when it is complete or at least assembled and halfway decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...